Monday, November 3, 2008

Change is What We Need

We are changing here at North West Public Radio.
Starting November 10th, I will be the local host of All Things Considered. Pretty neat huh? So that leaves me wondering; since I will not be the Weekend Edition Host, if I need to change the title of this blog? "The NWPR Weekender" just implies weekendy kind of stuff (yes weekendy is word... at least to me). Should I keep it or change it? Post a comment. Let me know what you think, I'd love to hear from you.

In case you are wondering about all the shifting host changes here's the situation: Our Morning Edition Host, Gillian has taken another position within the organization, that of Assistant Programing and Operations Manager. So, Sueann, who is the current All Things Considered Host, will move to mornings and take over for Gillian. Now that leaves ATC open for me, Thom Kokenge, to step in. What about Weekend Edition? Our very reliable and talented, mostly fill-in guy, Bruce Bradberry will take over. An excellent line-up of local talent, if I do say so myself. See you on the radio!

No comments: